Have you recently purchased the i7s Tws Airpods and are eager to use them with your Android device? If yes, then keep on reading! We understand the frustration of not being able to connect your new gadget with your device, but don’t worry, we are here to help you out. In this article, we will be discussing how to connect i7s Tws Airpods to Android effortlessly.
Why You Need to Connect i7s Tws Airpods to Android
Without connectivity, your i7s Tws Airpods are just objects that blink blue lights. One of the significant advantages of buying true wireless earbuds like the i7s Tws Airpods is its flexibility in connectivity. Regular headphones come with wires that are often tangled or break quickly. But with i7s Tws Airpods, you will enjoy a wireless connection without any inconvenience. Hence, you need to connect i7s Tws Airpods to your Android phone for productivity, entertainment, and efficiency.
Method 1: Via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is an excellent way to connect i7s Tws Airpods to Android devices. It is widespread and can be found in most devices. The steps below will show you how to connect i7s Tws Airpods to Android via Bluetooth.
1. Turn on the Bluetooth of your Android device from the settings menu.
2. Put both i7s Tws Airpods in your ears and press both sides at the same time until you hear a beep. Afterward, the LED light will blink blue and red, indicating that it’s in pairing mode.
3. Select i7s Tws Airpods from a list of available devices displayed on your Android device screen.
4. If prompted, enter the pairing code (0000) and click "Pair."
5. Voila, you’re now connected to your i7s Tws Airpods. Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes.
– Easy and straightforward to set up
– Bluetooth connectivity is available on all Android devices.
– Bluetooth connectivity consumes more battery life than directly connecting your i7s Tws Airpods to the device.
Method 2: Using the Digital Assistant
The second method of connecting i7s Tws Airpods to Android devices is via the digital assistant. Some Android phones come already equipped with a digital assistant for quick access and control. You can easily connect i7s Tws Airpods to your Android device by following the steps below.
1. Press and hold the button of your digital assistant. Often, this is the "home" button if you’re using Google Assistant.
2. Request to connect i7s Tws Airpods to your phone. For example, "connect my i7s Tws Airpods to my phone." The phone will search for the Bluetooth connection automatically.
3. After it’s detected, you will get a notification on your phone screen confirming that the device is connected.
– Fastest way to connect i7s Tws Airpods to your Android device
– You don’t need to move into your phone settings.
– Digital assistants can be unreliable and might not accurately perform the task.
Method 3: Headphone Jack Adapter
The last method to connect i7s Tws Airpods to an Android device involves using a headphone jack adapter. This adapter will let you connect your i7s Tws Airpods through the 3.5 mm headphone jack. Here’s how you can do that.
1. Plug-in the headphone jack adapter into your Android device.
2. Now put both i7s Tws Airpods in your ears and press both at the same time until you hear a beep. The LED light will blink blue and red.
3. Connect the 3.5 mm jack of your i7s Tws Airpods to the audio jack adapter.
4. After that, open the music player of your Android device. And start playing to enjoy listening to music through your i7s Tws Airpods.
– The procedure doesn’t consume extra battery life on your Android device.
– Ensures that the connection is steady, with no interrupts.
– The adapter is not always included in the packaging of the i7s Tws Airpods.
What to Do If You Can’t Connect i7s Tws Airpods to Android
Sometimes, even if you follow all the steps mentioned above carefully, there are chances that you won’t be able to connect your i7s Tws Airpods to Android. Don’t worry, try the below fixes before heading to the service centers.
– Restart your device. Try to restart both your i7s Tws Airpods and Android device together and perform the previous mentioned methods again.
– Update Software. Check for any software updates available for both your i7s Tws Airpods and your Android device.
– Reset i7s Tws Airpods. Sometimes resetting your i7s Tws Airpods to its original factory settings might be the solution. To do this, press and hold both i7s Tws Airpods at the same time until you hear a beep sound.
– Check whether your i7s Tws Airpods have enough-battery life before connecting it with Android devices.
– Disconnect i7s Tws Airpods from other previously connected devices.
– Make sure that both earbuds are correctly positioned in your ears.
Q1. How long does it take to connect i7s Tws Airpods to an Android device?
A1. It will barely take 30 seconds to connect your i7s Tws Airpods to your Android device via Bluetooth or digital assistant method.
Q2. Can you connect i7s Tws Airpods to an Android device that has no Bluetooth?
A2. No, it’s not possible to connect i7s Tws Airpods to an Android device that doesn’t have Bluetooth.
Q3. Why can’t my i7s Tws Airpods connect to my Android phone?
A3. The reasons why i7s Tws Airpods fail to connect to your Android device include outdated software, dead battery, or weak Bluetooth connectivity. Check the possible fixes mentioned earlier in the article.
Q4. Does resetting the i7s Tws Airpods remove existing connections?
A4. Yes, resetting i7s Tws Airpods to the factory settings will remove all existing connections.
Q5. How to check whether i7s Tws Airpods are connected to Android devices?
A5. When successfully connected, you should see a "connected" notification on your Android device. The LED light of your i7s Tws Airpods will also turn blue.
In conclusion, connecting i7s Tws Airpods to Android is not a daunting task. You can do this using Bluetooth, Digital Assistant, or Headphone Jack Adapter quickly. Follow the methods discussed in this article, and you’ll be good to go. Try the bonus tips and fixes mentioned for successful connections with your Android device. Troubleshoot any issues using the FAQ’s. Enjoy the wireless connection and experience high-quality music.